- Hansgrohe - Hansgrohe - Parts External Vacuum Breaker
Model : 06510830
- Hansgrohe - Hansgrohe - Parts For 1.75 GPM mixers Check Valve Kit
Model : 95340000
- Hansgrohe - Hansgrohe - Parts TB1 w/o thermostatic cartridge Cartridge
Model : 88722000
- Hansgrohe - Hansgrohe - Parts 170mm diameter Reduction set for iBox
Model : 13596830
New heights of water-based pleasure
Bathroom visions since 1901 all thanks to our passion for water, our love of innovation and perfection and our responsibility to the environment and society.
Want to pamper and create comfort zones in your home that you can enjoy with all your senses? Hansgrohe helps you transform your bathroom and kitchen into havens of well-being; for an exhilarating start to the day and a relaxing end to it. Because we are in love with water. Because we enjoy pampering people like you around the world with a broad range of beautiful products. And because we consistently strive to be better.
- Durable product benefits thanks to innovation, technology and comfort
- Award-winning design
- The right bathroom for any style
- Environmentally friendly products
- Quality of the highest level
- Long-standing tradition
Five Hansgrohe faucet collections for cooks who love design and comfort Do you dream of a designer faucet with hand spray? Maybe you prefer classic or wall-mounted kitchen faucets? No matter what you need – Hansgrohe offers a wide range of professional, attractive kitchen helpers. Our Hansgrohe kitchen faucets are made with sophisticated technology, generous dimensions, different spout heights and excellent user comfort.
Do you like using the best ingredients? Then start with our Hansgrohe kitchen faucets.
From kitchen gourmets to home cooks – Hansgrohe kitchen faucets provide enjoyment to everyone. After all, this is where quality, design and expertise come together – no matter who turns the kitchen sink faucet on. Let yourself be inspired by the intelligent multi-functionality – from hand sprays to pivoting areas of up to 360°.
Hansgrohe kitchen faucets also benefit from the following features, among many others:
- High-quality materials and sturdy production “made by Hansgrohe” – for a long service lifetime even under heavy use
- Award-winning design for more sensuality in your kitchen
- Extraordinary surface finishes – such as our durable and elegant Steel Optic finish
- Ergonomic comfort – pleasing to the hand and eye, and suitable for all age groups
- Individually positioned handles – separating the control unit from the spout
- Magnetic holder – MagFit fixes the handspray securely in place on the spout.
Avantgarde, Modern, Classic: Hansgrohe bathroom faucets in your own personal style. Find your own bathroom style, customize the bathroom faucets and enjoy.
The bathroom professionals from Hansgrohe are there to offer you guidance. Here you can find your style and the matching Hansgrohe bathroom faucet.
Avantgarde? Modern? Classic? Be inspired!
Helping you develop your own good taste, creating an environment that lets your own personality shine through and transforming your bathroom into a feel-good room, whether as part of bathroom renovations or a completely new bathroom architecture.
Why a Hansgrohe bathroom faucet? Because of our impressive, innovative technologies.
- ComfortZone: Greater freedom, excellent user comfort
- EcoRight: Save up to 60% more water and protect the environment with Hansgrohe bathroom faucets
- iBox Universal: Flexible concealed installation technology.
Shower heads and hand showers
Hansgrohe offers a wide range of shower heads, hand showers, and body sprays to transform how you experience showering.
Take a shower with Hansgrohe and feel the difference – our showers gently douse you in water, are wonderfully refreshing. Browse through our range of shower products, including rain shower head, hand shower and body spray. Treat your body, with up to nine different jet types, countless shower sizes and award-winning designs. Discover innovative Select technology, with different jet types that can be changed at the touch of a button.
Take your shower to the next level - with Hansgrohe technology
- Select: Select your shower pleasure with Hansgrohe shower heads and hand showers
- AirPower: More pleasure and comfort thanks to voluminous soft drops
- XXL-Performance: For a truly great shower experience
- QuickClean: Rub away limescale and more in an instant
- EcoRight: Save up to 60% more water and protect the environment
View the selection of Hansgrohe kitchen and bathroom faucets that we have to offer today!
LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Hansgrohe, Inc. (“Hansgrohe”). This warranty is limited to Hansgrohe products that are purchased by a consumer in the United States or Canada after March 1, 1996, and installed in either the United States or in Canada.
WHO IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferable.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The warranty covers only your Hansgrohe-manufactured product. Hansgrohe warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: Hansgrohe will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Hansgrohe is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, Hansgrohe may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
Replacement or repaired parts of products will be covered for the term of this warranty, as stated in the following two sentences. If you are a consumer who purchased the product for use primarily for personal, family or household purposes, this warranty extends for as long as you own the product and the home in which the product is originally installed. If you purchased the product for use primarily for any other purpose, including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, this warranty extends only (i) for 1 year, with respect to Hansgrohe & Commercial products, and (ii) for 5 years, with respect to Axor products.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND HANSGROHE WILL NOT PAY FOR:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration; (2) the use of abrasive or caustic cleaning agents or “no-rinse” cleaning products, or the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instructions; or (3) conditions in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion.
C. Labor and other expenses for disconnection, deinstallation, or return of the product for warranty service (including but not limited to proper packaging and shipping costs), or for installation or reinstallation of the product.
D. Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Hansgrohe. E. Any Hansgrohe or Axor product sold for display purposes. F. Hansgrohe Water Filtration System is subject to a 1-year limited warranty. Warranty does not include replacement filters.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY PARTS OR INFORMATION
Contact your Hansgrohe retailer, or contact Technical Service at:
1492 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
In requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
1 The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to: Hansgrohe, Inc.
1492 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.