- Grohe - Grohe - Grohmix Temperature Handle
Model : 06880000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Cone
Model : 07970000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Snap Insert
Model : 08943000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Sleeve
Model : 09949000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal (GROHE) Lift Rod
Model : 45769000
- Grohe - Grohe Shank mounting kit
Model : 46345000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Set Screw
Model : 47611000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal (GROHE) Escutcheon
Model : 47613000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Straight Union
Model : 12422000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal (GROHE) Pressure Balance Valve Lever
Model : 47873000
- Grohe - Grohe Concealed cartridge 1/2″
Model : 45869000
- Grohe - Grohe - Flexible Shower Hose with Weight
Model : 48293000
- Grohe - Grohe - Sense Guard Wall Mounting Set
Model : 22603000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal GROHE Lever Faucet Handle
Model : 42401000
- Grohe - Grohe - Relexaflex 59in Hose
Model : 28151001
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Strainer
Model : 45220000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Lift Rod
Model : 06329000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Brilliant Handle 1/2in
Model : 06706000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Dirt Strainer
Model : 0676800M
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Extension 3/4in
Model : 0713000M
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal 1/2in Stop Ring
Model : 07653000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Connection House 11-3/4in
Model : 07772000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Escutcheon
Model : 08365000
- Grohe - Grohe - Universal Service Stop
Model : 12400000
There Comes A Time to Insist on the Best
Grohe entered the U.S. market in 1975 with a faucet line that looked and functioned differently than most domestic faucets available at the time. Grohe faucets initiated an industry movement that has since reshaped the design and quality of American kitchen and baths.
Grohe today is recognized as one of the leading faucet brands used in custom homes and upscale remodeling projects. Innovations such as pull-out spray kitchen faucets, solid stainless steel kitchen faucets, single-hole center set lavs that replaced traditional American 4" configurations, and thermostatic shower safety valves are just a handful of the European concepts brought to the U.S. by Grohe. Engineered in Germany, Grohe faucets and products sold in the U.S. comply with domestic codes and standards.
Grohe has a long history and reputation for "craftsman-caliber" manufacturing... a reputation maintained today through ultra-modern robotic production techniques that are combined with time-honored hand-crafting skills to insure consistent quality at each stage of the manufacturing process. Solid cast brass fabrication... long-lasting PVD finishes... engineering to incredibly close tolerances... life testing and 35 quality assurance checks... Grohe has set the standard to which all others are compared.
But where any manufacturer can make quality claims, Grohe was the first international faucet manufacturer to be ISO (International Standards Organization) 9001 Quality Assurance Certified. ISO 9001 required an independent audit and inspection of all Grohe quality systems from manufacturing to customer service. ISO 9001 Certification insures that Grohe maintains a continuous loop of planning, execution, assessment, and improvement of all products and systems within the company.
Grohe is the largest faucet manufacturer in Europe, and ranks among the top three faucet manufacturers in the world. Truly international in scope, Grohe distributes in over 185 countries. The U.S. subsidiary was established as Grohe America, Inc. and is based in the Chicago metropolitan area. Grohe America is the center for all Grohe U.S. customer service, technical support, sales/marketing, warranty service, warehousing, and distribution to all 50 states, Mexico, Puerto Rico & the Caribbean.
Quality and the Environment
Water is life.
Water is quality of life.
And water is one of the most precious resources in the world.
Even though two-thirds of the Earth is covered with water, only 2% of this water can be used as drinking water. Sparing use of this element is critical.
GROHE offers water- and energy-saving faucets and systems of the highest quality to ensure that our precious resources are not wasted in the future.
Everyday, we can save water in our bathrooms while enjoying the comfort offered by GROHE faucets, thermostats and showers. This feeling of comfort is no coincidence. All GROHE production facilities fulfill the strict requirements of the international ISO 9001 quality assurance standard.