When you remodel a bathroom, you'll most likely be replacing the sink faucet as well as the tub and shower fixtures. Even if you are just going for a cosmetic change and not replacing all of the main components, such as the toilet, tub and sink, replacing the old faucet with a newer Kohler bathroom faucet will instantaneously give your bathroom an updated look. Opting for matching Kohler bathroom fixtures for the tub and shower will help as well.s
- There are several things to keep in mind when replacing your faucet:
- Look at the hole configuration on your sink. You'll need to choose a new Kohler bathroom faucet that will match up.
- It is typically a good idea to replace the drain as long as you're making updates. You'll also want to consider getting a new trap and tailpiece because the newer pipes will be easier to work with.
- Be sure to wear safety glasses when working with older pipes under the sink
- Turn off the main water while you're working and have a pail ready to catch runoff.
- Depending on the age of the sink, it may be necessary to replace it as well to accommodate newer fixtures.
Find a wide selection of Kohler bathroom faucets here at Faucet-Warehouse. Not only will you get superior service and find exactly the faucet you're looking for, you'll buy it at a great price. Browse our line today.
Check out these related articles:
Kohler Shower Faucet
Kohler Devonshire Faucet
Kohler Bathroom Fixtures
Once you've settled on a motif for your updated bathroom, you can begin browsing all of the Kohler bathroom fixtures we have available. Choosing a top brand such as Kohler means you'll be getting a quality product with a warranty.
In addition to Kohler bathroom faucets, you'll also find many complimentary bathroom accessories from this manufacturer that will add to the theme of your bathroom. Browse these product lines today to see the full list.
More information: Kohler Kitchen Faucets