FV-30NLF1 Panasonic - WhisperLine Series Remote Mount In-Line Spot Ventilation Solution -
- WhisperLine 340 CFM remote mount in-line fan for single or multiple inlets. Insulated housing prevents condensation and, oise; tapered 6” duct adapter provides easy connection. Features five positions for installation. Joist or truss attachment brackets and suspension brackets included. Can be used to comply with the latest codes and standards.
- Panasonic WhisperLine™ fans are designed for multiple-task ventilation. This means that you can ventilate multiple areas or multiple rooms with just one fan. WhisperLine fans are a great way to remotely mount a fan and run single or multiple inlets for over the shower, tub, toilet and/or vanity in a single bathroom. WhisperLine features a blower wheel that's designed to draw air in both sides allowing more area for air to enter the wheel. This versatile product can be installed in five different positions and joist; truss and suspension brackets are included.
- This remote-mounted fan can exhaust stale, humid, or contaminated air from multiple points of a room or multiple rooms. For example, you can place inlets over the shower, tub, toilet and vanity in a single bathroom, or in a bathroom, laundry, and craft room to exhaust with a single remote-mounted WhisperLine fan.
- The low profile grilles are adjustable so you can balance the airflow between the nearest and furthest inlets to create even air circulation.
- This in-line fan can be installed in five different positions between joists and trusses. Additional suspension brackets make your installation as easy as possible.
- Product Family Name: WhisperLine
- Air Volume Exhaust (CFM): 340 @ 0.2" SP, 322 @ 0.3" SP, 302 @ 0.4" SP, ,
- Power Consumption (Watts): 340 @ 0.2" SP = 95.2W, 322 @ 0.3" SP= 93.5W, 302 @ 0.4" SP= 91.5W, ,
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 3.2 CFM/W
- Current (Amps): 0.86A
- Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
- Motor Type (AC/DC): AC
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Radiation Damper Available: No
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Other Approved Codes and Standards: ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, California Title 24, Washington VIAQ
- Warranty: 3 Year on Parts
- Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD): 14-11/16 x 20-3/8 x 11-3/8
- Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.): 19.1