- Cyclonic version power units feature a sleek design allowing them to mount closely against the wall so you can make the most of your space. The power unit has a revolutionary internal sound suppression system that provides quiet performance. A convenient status light on the power unit indicates when the canister is full and needs to be emptied. New motor designs have up to 5 times more cleaning power than conventional vacuums. With better filtration, you wonít be spreading the dust around -- because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Designed for homes up to 4,000 square feet, this power unit has a 2-stage motor that delivers 475 air watts of power, making it the most powerful unit in its class to deliver deep cleaning and better filtration than any conventional vacuum; UL Listed for your confidence
- Internal sound suppression system significantly reduces noise, so even though itís mounted outside the living area, you wonít hear it through the walls
- Large four gallon debris pail, typically needs emptying only every six months which makes a little less work for you
- Oversized debris pail handles make for quick and easy pail removal; just snap the clips open and the pail releases
- Dual vacuum air intakes are located on both sides of the unit for connection of the trunk lines and for flexibility of choice in installation locations; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency and carpet wear and are recognized in the industry as products you can trust