48-27-1251 Milwaukee - Bit (1/4 Inch Shank Diameter) Bit (1/4 Inch Shank Diameter) - Steel
- Economical: Drill point and cutting edges can be resharpened for long life
- Clean holes: Heat-treated carbon steel lets you bore clean holes quickly
- Versatile: Ideal for boring small holes in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica
- Any angle, two lengths: Add a 12" extension for deep-hole drilling
- Bore small, clean holes at any angle in a variety of materials with the economical Milwaukee® 1-1/4" x 6" Flat Boring Bit. This premium quality Flat Boring Bit is made of heat-treated high carbon steel, so the drill point and cutting edge can be resharpened
- for cost savings and long life. Bore clean, fast holes at any angle in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica. This bit offers a 6" drilling depth but can be used with a 12" extension (48-28-3350) for extended deep-hole drilling. 3/16" shank diameter.