K-4918-96 Kohler - Steward - Biscuit
- Steward Waterless urinals provide significant value to the customer by reducing water, sewage and maintenance costs. Waterless urinals can save 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year, based upon a typical commercial installation. Further, this product has redefined the paradigm for urinal design and functionality by offering a virtually splash-free surface along with odorless, easy-to-maintain performance.
- Constructed of vitreous china
- 15-1/2"L x 14-7/8"W x 29-3/8"H
- Cartridge-free waterless urinal functionality
- Includes removable strainer, universal mounting bracket, outlet spud, hangers and sample bottles of KOHLER® waterless urinal sealing liquid and cleaner
- Saves up to 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year and significantly reduces sewage and maintenance costs
- Cartridge-free integral trapway provides enhanced performance and less maintenance
- Optimized interior design virtually eliminates splashing
- Touch-free design is vandal resistant and offers added hygiene to users
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.