K-557-K1-NA Kohler - DTV+ Digital Three-Port -
- For custom showering applications, this valve elevates your showering experience through the power of technology, giving you more options for cleansing and relaxation than ever. Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature control. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the DTV+ digital system, and its easy plug-and-go design makes installation simple. With three independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to three shower outlets are required. Additionally, with the DTV+ system, this valve can also be used in combination with a second digital valve to provide either additional outlets or to deliver two different water temperatures at the same time.
- Designed to work with a DTV+ digital system either individually or with a second digital valve (two, three, or six-port valve).
- For use in either showering and/or bathing applications.
- Up to 13 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate with maximum flow of 8.0 gpm from one outlet.
- 1/2-inch hot/cold supply inlets.
- Three independently controllable 1/2-inch outlets.
- Pre-wired with three-prong plug for connection to 110v AC receptacle.
- Mounts within standard 2- by 4-inch walls.
- Requires K-99695 DTV+ system controller module (sold separately).