K-TS5318-4E-CP Kohler - Refinia Series lever handle - spout - 2.0 gpm showerhead - - Polished Chrome
- With soft lines inspired by nature, Refinia faucets mimic the gentle, optimist uncurling of a sprouting plant. Elegant yet understated, Refinia celebrates the beauty and fluidity of organic forms with an appreciation for smart functionality. This bath and shower trim includes a water-saving showerhead with Katalyst® air-induction spray. By infusing two liters of air per minute, Katalyst delivers a powerful, voluptuous spray that clings to the body with larger, fuller water drops. Pair this trim with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
- THIS NEW K-TS5318-4E TRIM REPLACES THE EXISTING K-T5318-4E TRIM. THE NEW TRIM IS IDENTICAL AND INCLUDES TRIM ADAPTER KITS FOR BOTH RITE-TEMP K-304/K-2971 HIFLOW AND THE NEW K-8304 SERIES VALVE.
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit during water pressure fluctuations.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature setting.
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal lever handle.
- Includes diverter bath spout with combination 1/2" NPT or slip-fit connection.
- Includes single-function 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) showerhead with Katalyst® air-induction technology.
- Showerhead features MasterClean™ sprayface for easy cleaning.
- Includes showerarm with flange.
- Coordinates with Refinia faucets and accessories.
- Premium material construction with metal handle ensures reliability and durability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards.
- Trim set requires valve to complete installation (sold separately).
- WaterSense®-labeled 2.0-gpm showerheads use up to 20 percent less water than standard 2.5-gpm showerheads while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED® Green Building Rating System.