K-3826-0 Kohler - Portrait Series Toilet With AquaPiston Flush Technology - White
- The Portrait collection draws its inspiration from the understated sophistication of French Provincial design. With its sculpted lines and soft edges, this Portrait toilet reflects the contours found in traditional furniture yet is versatile enough to fit many bathroom styles. The sleek one-piece compact toilet comes with a gentle-close seat and lid that detach for easy cleaning. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston™ technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and plug-free flush.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Concealed trapway facilitates easy cleaning and enhances design.
- Grip Tight Glenbury™ Q3 toilet seat included.
- Polished Chrome lift knob included.
- Supply line not included.
- Coordinates with other products in the Portrait collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.