K-3827-95 Kohler - Bancroft Series Toilet Tank and Bowl - Ice Grey
- Modeled after early-1900s American design, the Bancroft collection embodies traditional elegance with its refined curves. In addition to its classic appeal, this water-conserving Bancroft toilet offers a high level of comfort and efficiency. A 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- Combination consists of the K-4383 tank and the K-4067 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Bancroft collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers plug- and leak-free performance, extraordinary flushing, and better rinsing power for a cleaner bowl.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Three-bolt installation.
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.