174F Broan - Heaters Use 171H Project Pack Housing For Rough-In - White
- This wall heater is perfect for bathrooms, entryways, or other small areas where you need added warmth on demand. Factory wired at 1,500W, at 120V AC, it can be easily converted to 750W at 120v AC or 1,500W at 240V AC for added versatility.
- Finish kits are sold in single-pack quantities and are used in conjunction with a 171H Rough-In Housing Kit. NOTE: Housing (model 171H) shown in photo above is sold separately
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- The heater can be operated using the BROAN Model 86W Line-Voltage Thermostat from a wall location or the BROAN Model 83 Integral Thermostat installed into heater (purchase the control separately). Or, use a timer (Models 59V or 59W 60-minute timer or Models 61V or 61W 15-minute timer sold separately) for a simple and convenient way to control the heater
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit sold separately)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home’s main heat source
- - See more at: http://www.broan.com/products/product/84c97eec-e889-44a0-8752-075d3070dfff#sthash.FaQBj1L6.dpuf