ERV90HCS Broan - Balanced Systems 45-99 CFM -
- Limited space is no longer an excuse to leave homeowners without fresh air to breathe in their homes!
- The most versatile and compact unit on the market will allow you to replace stale and contaminated air with fresh air in the most demanding installations. Satisfy building codes and standards with state-of-the art technology. Clean and professional looking installations made easy with the most flexible unit on the market.
- Easy to Reach Filters Washable foam filters effectively filter airborne particles, such as pet dander, lint, dust and mold spores, while protecting the equipment from dust build-up
- HomeShield Defrosting System Prevents ice build-up recovery module without creating negative indoor air pressure
- Bottom Door Opening Unique bottom door opening design allows parallel duct connection for easy access from any angle
- Removable Electrial Drawer Remove one screw to release and access the electronics with pull out PCB assembly for easy maintenance of sub-components
- Interchangeable Core Allows unit to be upgraded from an HRV to an ERV, and vice versa, without additional mechanical adjustments
- High-Pressure Blower Designed to eliminate the need to balance unit in most simple installations
- Intelligent Flow Dampers The fresh air intake port is equipped with a damper controlled by an intelligent motor with integrated circuit logic. Easy to access. Easy to maintain. Very precise
- Flexible Port Configuration Versatile design allows for vertical or horizontal port configuration, facilitating installation and maintenance. (Factory-configured)
- Unique ERV Core Patent pending counter cross-flow energy recovery care technology provides the most effective efficiency/volume ratio of all the units of its category
- Convenient Wall Control The VT4W is an easy to use 3-mode wall control (Min/Max/Intermittent: 20-Min. On/40-Min. Off)